Business Loans Explained
In simple terms, a business loan is any type of loan offered to a commercial entity, rather than an individual person. Business Loans are ideal for many different circumstances. We offer Business Loans to suit your circumstances from £5,000 – £500,000 over terms from 6 months to 5 years.
The Benefits of a Business Loan
Our unsecured and secured loans can help you grow your business in many ways including but not limited to:
- Buying Assets: We can help you spread the cost of needed equipment, furniture and other assets that will help support the growth of your business.
- Develop a Property: Looking to renovate your facility or shop? Looking to move into a new location? A loan can help make that a reality.
- IT Solutions: With over 20 years experience, we can help with the IT upgrade you need. With developments in technology, you will periodically have to invest in new software and hardware to maintain efficiency and stay in front of your competitors. We offer different financing options, so let us find the best one for you.
- Certificates, Subscriptions and Indemnity Insurance: Subscriptions, registrations and indemnity insurance can be a significant cost when it lands on your desk. A loan can help make this more manageable by spreading the cost.
- Tax and VAT Funding: Tax liabilities and VAT bills can put pressure on the cash flow. Our short term loans can ease these payments.
- Commercial Mortgage: If you are thinking about purchasing a new premises, we can tailor a mortgage solution that achieves what you need.